We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and show related advertising to your preferences by analyzing their browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
1.What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your << >> terminal equipment (eg, a computer or a smartphone) when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
These files allow storage in the user terminal amounts of data ranging from a few kilobytes to several megabytes.
The rules on cookies are in Rule 6 of Regulation 2003 Electronic Communications and Privacy (CPX). Rule 6 actually applies to any person who stores information about the device or gains user access to information in the user's device, in any case, by any method.
This means that the same rules apply to similar technologies - such as local shared objects (sometimes called Flash cookies) - and may also include other types of technology, including applications on smartphones, tablets, smart TVs or other devices .
These rules also prohibit any spyware or covert surveillance software like that is downloaded to a user's device and track your activity without your knowledge.
Then a classification of cookies depending on a number of categories is done and it is necessary to note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
2.Tipos of cookies as the entity that manages
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party they can not be considered as own cookies.
3.Types of cookies as the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (b.p. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
4.Tipos of cookies by purpose
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
-cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
-cookies Analysis: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
-cookies advertising: are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
-cookies Behavioral advertising: are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
The following links can be found cookies policy of each web page:
- Google Analytics, see the following:
Using Google Analytics cookies
Google cookies policy
-facebook, See the following:
Policy cookies on Facebook
-Twitter, See the following:
Policy cookies on Twitter
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies in the settings or browser options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, being able to find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
5.Configuration of cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a particular cookie of the Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears above right.
2. You will see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
3. Go to Privacy, Content settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find cookies enter a particular domain partially or totally the address in the search field cookies.
6. After this filter on the screen one or more lines with the requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press the X to proceed with removal.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. You will now see the Accept Cookies option can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. Here you will see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, see the Accept Cookies option to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies.
• Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate - More Information
• Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing - More Information
• Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing - More Information
• FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing - More Information
• Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito - More Information
• IAB Europe
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 (English) enters the Safari> Preferences menu. In the Privacy section, click the Details button Select the Web site that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies
6.USO of the data collected
The data we collect through our Web pages are used to provide, maintain, customize, protect and improve our Web services, develop new services and ensure the protection of our users
7.CESIÓN DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
MG LTD SUCCESS does not communicate, sell, rent or share the personal data of users with companies, organizations or outside, unless express consent of the concerned individuals.
• technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users simultaneously, identification and user access system, etc.
• Customization: They allow each user to configure aspects such as the language in which you want to view the web page or locale.
• Analysis or performance: They measure the number of visits and navigation criteria different areas of the web anonymously.
• Advertising: Allows implement efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites.
• Behavioral Advertising: Allows implement efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites, information based on user behavior.