The building is a building of 1924, designed by D. Luis and D. Joaquin Sainz de los Terreros for the circle of the Commercial and Industrial Union. It has two floors underground and six above ground. The ground, first, second and third floors were the mercantile circle and the fourth, fifth and sixth were designed and used as dwellings.
Contracted work in this case pursuing the adequacy of the headquarters building of the areas of Arts and Economics and Employment Madrid City Council, tried to use these spaces, higher value, without modifying them and when necessary was partitioned with elements transparent not alter the spatial value of the compartmentalized zones. They were adjusted and made all installations and execute all necessary measures to redistribute space for new uses work.